Watch my Lycan Shepherds, Renascence Bulldogges and German Shepherd playing in the Snow in – 4 below zero Fahrenheit temps. NO DOGS WERE HURT in this video (lol)… just dogs having fun in the snow.
Dogs seen playing in this video are my f1 Lycan Shepherd Ulu, 6 month old f2 Lycan Shepherd pups Puukko and Ka-Bar, German Shepherd Lobo and Renascence Bulldogges Rekkr and Magi.
Video of Ulu’s litter being born can be viewed on my channel here…
* What is a Lycan Shepherd?
– Answer: It is a new working breed in the early stages of development. The breeds currently being used in its development are Blue Bay Shepherd, working line German Shepherd and Malinois. The breed is still in the early foundation stage of development.
*** Video regarding the Army SUPER DOG Program discussed in the video and how to do ‘Early Neurological Stimulation’ to your puppies to greatly affect their future found here…
** Renascence Bulldogges Working **
** Regarding the Renascence Bulldogge **
*NEW VIDEO SERIES*
All My Dogs 1st Hikes Off Leash
German Shepherd Off Leash in Paradise
*Blizzard of Oz Playlist !!!
*** Mississippi Witch Videos Playlist ***
Some RAW feeding videos I recommend below…
Is It Expensive To Feed Your Dog RAW Foods?
Does RAW food make dogs aggressive?
Guide to feeding dogs RAW food
How to feed your dog RAW food
How to feed your puppy RAW food
* Full video series: FOOD AGGRESSION IN PUPPIES *
***Here is a playlist of 100+ videos of my dogs and puppies eating various things on the raw diet…
**Here is a NEW playlist of my channel’s most popular video:
Minnesota Renaissance Festival 2018
* Visit my Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/1st508th_airborne/
* Tammy’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jolicoeur1518/
*** The Renascence Bulldogge has EB, Hermes OEB along with pitbull, bullmastiff, english mastiff and American bulldog in it’s breed foundation. The Black and tan and chocolate and tan coat colors seen in my bloodline and now in several OEBs that have my dogs mixed into them come from a black and tan Sorrel line pitbull I used when creating my dog. I used Old Family Red Nose pit too. 🙂