1. Purpose – Choose a purpose bigger than you!
2. Picture the future – Where are you going? What will it look like when your purpose is fulfilled?
3. Values – What values support your purpose?
But that is not enough:
4. How is your vision created?
5. How is your vision communicated?
6. How is your vision lived?
5:32 ACTION PLAN
1. Set a lifetime goal.
2. Set smaller daily goals.
3. Take choice out of it!
4. Create beauty and fulfillment in your meals.
1. Find an accountability buddy!
2. Hire someone to help you take responsibility!
3. Accountability creates leadership, ownership, freedom, support, control, integrity and improvement.
4. Seek the support that will allow you to thrive.
11:54 FINAL THOUGHTS
1. Smoothies and juices in the morning.
2. Fruit mono meals for lunch.
3. Salads for dinner.
4. Have snacks if you get hungry.
FOODS TO EAT:
Raw, juiced or dehydrated fruits
Raw, juiced or dehydrated vegetables
Raw nuts and seeds
Sprouted grains and legumes
Raw nut milks
Raw nut butters
Fermented foods like miso, kimchi and sauerkraut
Some sweeteners, such as stevia and monk fruit
Unprocessed raw cacao powder or cocoa nibs
Condiments, including raw vinegars and unpasteurized raw soy sauce
#howto #rawvegan #beginner
Raw Vegan Transition Coach
Health and Mindset Mentor
Follow me on Facebook:
Follow me on Instagram: