Crispy and delightful spring rolls from coconut wraps! Very quick and easy to make, with optional dehydration shown. The strong asian flavour is achieved through ingredients like 5 spice, ginger and sesame oil. Scroll down for full recipe.
Spring Rolls – The Coconut Way!
6 coconut wraps
1 cup cilantro – chopped
1 cup dill – chopped
1 red pepper sliced thin
1 tablespoon sesame oil
2 tablespoons coconut aminos
1 tablespoon maple syrup
juice of 2 lemons
1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1/2 teaspoon ginger
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon 5 spice
1/2 teaspoon turmeric
1. Mix all vegetable ingredients together.
2. Mix all sauce ingredients together.
3. Spread some of the sauce on the coconut wraps and mix the rest in with the vegetables.
4. On a rolling mat, place a coconut wrap diagonally, with the edge towards you. Place vegetables between the edge and the center. Roll, closing the edge first, then the sides and then all the way to the end of the wrap (click image below to be redirected to a rolling instruction site)
5. Dehydrate 20-30 minutes, at 42 degrees Celsius (108 degrees Fahrenheit).
Dr. Morse Diet:
*Music Rights: The intro music is a fully owned product of Rawmunchies.org, and may not be distributed without permission. Music tracks within video may vary and are purchased under full Youtube license.
This video’s music track information:”Inspiring Uplifting Happy Acoustic” by ArtHaiz under Music Standard License.