Subscribe to NutritionFacts.org’s free newsletter at https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe and receive recipes developed by the NF staff that will fuel your fitness goals.
DESCRIPTION: Can you name a fruit whose processed juice is healthier than just eating the fruit itself? Have a question about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/videos/the-fruit-whose-juice-is-healthier/ and I’ll try to answer it! In general, though, whole foods are best. See my 33 videos on processed foods (http://nutritionfacts.org/topics/processed-foods/). For more on the bioavailability of phytonutrients, see my videos Raw Food Nutrient Absorption (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/raw-food-nutrient-absorption-3/) and Raw Food Diet Myths (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/raw-food-diet-myths/). And I have hundreds of other videos on more than a thousand subjects you are welcome to check out (http://nutritionfacts.org/topics/). Everything on this website is free!
Image Credit: ComùnicaTI via Flickr, and Missouri Historical Society, St. Louis via Wikimedia. Commons.
• Subscribe: https://www.NutritionFacts.org/subscribe
• Donate: https://www.NutritionFacts.org/donate
• How Not to Die: https://nutritionfacts.org/book
• NEW BOOK – How Not to Diet: https://nutritionfacts.org/how-not-to-diet/
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: https://instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org/
• Podcast: https://nutritionfacts.org/audio/